grown up being surrounded by mouth-watering homecooked dishes, good
food is my ultimate passion and
I love to tinker around the kitchen whenever I'm free. To help me
maintain my "svelte" figure, I invite friends over to share the
calories (good things are meant to be shared isn't it?) whenever I
experiment in the kitchen.
my favourite recipes
greens are good for me!
butter head lettuce
salt and pepper
1. wash and spin dry the greens
2. pour olive oil and honey mustard into greens
3. mix well
4. add salt and pepper to taste
5. add dijon mustard if you would like more pow!
a chocolate truffle a day keeps the blues away!
dark chocolate (corby girl likes valrhona)
heavy whipping cream
1 regular orange
alcohol (corby girl likes brandy and rum)
chopped nuts (optional)
1. heat the cream and butter till butter melts
2. pour cream and butter mixture to dark chocolate
3. stir with a whisk until you get a nice and smooth mixture
4. stir in the alcohol and orange zest
5. refrigerate until mixture sets and turns firm
6. spoon chocolate and form into small round balls
7. roll the truffle in cocoa powder and/or nuts
8. serve and enjoy!